Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Remote Media Player Update 2.0

Been using "Remote Media Player " for most of my videos needs. I have used the "PB Remote Control" app to advance or reverse in 30 second increments. It is awkward have both apps on the same PlayBook, but it works and I find it handy.

After a video has started playing, swiping from the top bezel will pause the video and take the screen to the menu page. Swiping from the top again, will bring you back to the paused video. Now to resume play, you need to touch the start/pause button twice.

Now, I have mentioned this before, top is whichever part of the bezel is facing up when holding the PlayBook. With the native video player, the video will play in landscape or portrait mode, so that would give you 4 choices. "Remote Media Player " will only play in landscape mode, giving you 2 choices.

I like this app because it will let you resume from last point played and I like the remote option. But now I find more options to play your videos in App World.

No comments:

Post a Comment