Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

Remote Media Player and the Remote Update 1.0

Have been using "Remote Media Player" for a couple of days now. Always at home, where my PlayBook has been connected to wifi. At work today, where I have no access to wifi, I was using the player and I wanted to go back 30 seconds, because you can with the remote. But I could not.  I could not use the remote app for the player. When I got home, I tried the remote for "Remote Media Player " and it worked. WiFi is needed for the remote app to access "Remote Media Player ". I should get a cheap Android phone to test how that would work as the remote. Now I'm thinking of getting a BB10 phone when they come out.

Also, "Remote Media Player " needs to be closed, or it will run in the background. Not like the native video player, which will stop playing if you go to the browser. Still, I really like the player. And the remote has can in handy, if I want to go back in 30 second intervals or forward in 30 second intervals.  And, it remembers last point played.

No comments:

Post a Comment