Translate

Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Must Update

I did it, I updated the OS on the PlayBook. I didn't do it earlier, just a little busy. So now I'm on OS 2.1.0.1088. I never did have the OS 2.1 betas on my PlayBook and I didn't install OS 2.1.0.1032, just went straight to 1088. I did do a security wipe, where you clear all data from your PlayBook, go back to factory settings. I think it improves performance and clears clutter. I think, I really don't know if it does. So, after the wipe, the PlayBook looks for updates and installs it. The you have add any of the apps you had before.

So, after all of that, my PlayBook seems faster. The browser seems faster too. But, the browser has crashed twice in 10 hours of use. Forgot to mention, got a new wifi router, so speed my be from the new router too.

Update good.

No comments:

Post a Comment