Translate

Monday, October 29, 2012

QMplayer for BlackBerry PlayBook

If you go into App World and search for QMplayer, you find a free app. It is free, but it is really a free trial. Which is good, for at least you get to try it. Unlike Remote Media Player or AutoPlay Video, which are more like skins for the native video player, this seems to be a video player itself.

It has some interesting features, like swiping to change volume, fast forward, reverse, video playback speed, or audio playback speed. It plays more types of video, though during my free trail phase, I didn't have a chance to test what files it could play.

Not sure if QMplayer has anything to do with Mplayer. Not even sure what Mplayer is.

But it has a free trial period, I forgot how long. Try it out, see if you like it. If you do, buy it. I didn't,  as I like Remote Media Player better. More choices are better.


No comments:

Post a Comment