Translate

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Buy This - Remote Media Player



With the security wipe and the installation of the new OS, I needed to reinstall my apps. Remote Media Player has a new version, 1.0.9. I don't know what the older version was. I knew a new version was out there, but it didn't install until I got the new OS. The app developer, Jesus Inglesia, had commented in this blog about the update, just couldn't install until now. What he has down is put more controls on the touch screen.

Now, when playing videos, you can control volume on the screen. He also now let's you forward or reverse 30 seconds of the video. In the screen capture above, you can see the arrows and the volume control. It has made my PlayBook a better device. I really enjoy all the control when watching videos. And the resume feature is great. Now, I don't have to try to get to the spot on the video I last watched. This is what the native video player should be.

Searching App World is not easy, so below is the link to Jesus Inglesia's webpage, xApps.es. It will take you to App World if you want to get Remote Media Player or any of his other apps. Or if want the Android version of the remote control. I also bought Uncompressed, which will extract rar files on the PlayBook.

xApps.es

No comments:

Post a Comment