Translate

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Well, I Did It

Just ordered an iPad Mini from Apple. Expected to arrive December 11. It is not for me, but a Christmas present for my mother. I did have a chance to play with one at an Apple Store and Best Buy. Very light. It is not a Retina screen, but she is going from a 1st gen iPod Touch to an iPad Mini, so she won't be missing anything.

For my mother, it is the best choice of tablet. The lightness being the biggest factor. The only other tablet I would have gotten for her is the Nook HD, which is a bit heavier. But the Nook had performance issues. Too bad, because it has a good price, is light, nice screen and it has a micro sd slot.

But the iPad Mini offers lightweight and a nice camera. Do wish they had known included a led flash for the camera. That is my biggest criticism of the iPad Mini, no led flash. Well, until I really try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment