Translate

Monday, November 19, 2012

Jambox Vs Auvio Portable Bluetooth Speakers

Black Friday coming up. Scanning the ads for portable bluetooth speakers for Mom. A coworker has a Jambox from Jambone. Thought that it would go with her iPad Mini. The thing cost $199. Best Buy have them for $129 on Black Friday. They come in red, Mom's favorite color. Still, I would need to get to aBest Buy.



Scanning more ads, I find Radioshack has the Jambox for $149. More expensive, but easier to get to a Radioshack and less crowded. But Radioshack has Auvio, their brand. And Auvio has a bluetooth speaker for $79 and on Black Friday it is $39. I gotta try for that. I work when the sale starts, so I will try online first then after work go and try to buy one.


6 comments:

  1. Did you buy one? I want to try one, but don't have time to go to Radio Shack before I buy one online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did order one, but never did listen to one. I figured, I could return it if I didn't like it, Radioshack.com has a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. I thought for the price, how bad can it be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one and am suprised how awesome it sounds. I'm very happy so far. There is not much online about it, I was looking for reviews and found this spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one last night, charged it up, and it sounds good.
    It is shaped like the Jambox but slightly larger, priced very good, a third the price of a Jambox. I got this for a convertible sports car - next check will be volume on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I've had one of these for a few months and gotta say it's a great speaker. Compared to the jambox it sounds almost identical but has maybe 90% of the volume which is still plenty for my uses. Battery life seems to be about what the specs claim. $40 is a steal and I would spend $80 on an auvio any day. Don't buy it thinking you're going to use it with bluetooth on your macbook. Some have got it to work but I have not. It still has an aux jack which will work with any headphone jack. Now only if Radio Shack could make one of these to compete with the big jambox...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got one from the store it's incredible doesn't sound any different from the jvc or jambox that I've heard

    ReplyDelete