Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2012

HTC One V has a Chin

I did order a Samsung Galaxy Rush, it still has not shipped. But I started reading reviews of it and the reviews weren't kind. The reviews on Amazon were good, but there were not many reviews.  Then I noticed the screen resolution at 480x320 and I was not impressed. And the camera got bad reviews. And I really wanted the camera. Can't cancel the order, so I will give it to a friend and he will clean my yard. He thinks it cost me $149. I paid $69. Plus tax of course.

Radioshack had the HTC One V in stock last night for $99. Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The 3.7 inch screen has a resolution of 800x480. It has a 5 MP camera with LED flash. Overall, a better phone then the Galaxy Rush, except the Galaxy Rush has a front facing camera for video chatting.

I have been using the One V for about a day now. Not as a phone, just as an iPod Touch replacement. I will say, the screen seems to have a yellowish tint to it. Not too bad, I would return the phone if I had paid more. As I didn't,  I will keep it for now. I have played with the camera and I think it maybe better then the camera on the PlayBook. I think the HTC One V is a nice looking phone, made more distinctive with its chin at the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment