Translate

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bought an Android Phone

Bought a Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy Rush. Not that I will use it as a phone. I just want a phone that is a phone. Don't want a smart phone, because I don't want too spend money on data. What is worse, if you go over the limit, the charges could eat you alive. My reasons for buying an Android phone-

1.    Need a mp3 music player, which also allows me to download podcasts. 

2.   Remote Media Player has a remote in the Google Play store. I really love Remote Media Player for my PlayBook.  

3.   Just want to play around with the Android OS. 

4.   Want something to text with. The PlayBook can't really text.

5.   Want to see if widgets are all that people say they are. 

6.  Wanted a camera with flash. Don't know how good this camera is, but I'll find out. 

7.  Really, I just wanted the remote for Remote Media Player.  




No comments:

Post a Comment