Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Monoprice.com Earphones

Cnet Audiophiliac

Thewirecutter Best Headphones

I have bad luck with headphones and earbuds. I have closed car doors on them. A dog ate one. Got the wire caught in a office chair. Then just plain wear and tear. I must get a new earbuds every month. So lime like to buy cheap. I used to get Aiwa, but I can't find detailed them anymore. Then I was using Panasonic, the cost $5. Now I can't find them.

Then found Sony. About $15. Somebody then recommended this V-Midas from eBay, about $8.88 and free shipping to boot. They were bright orange. But cheap. They lasted 3 weeks.

Surfing the Internet, just reading tech sites, when I find headphone reviews.  I find mention of some cheap earphones from Monoprice.com. I have bought from them before. Good prices, good service. So now I'm thinking about buying a few from them. Can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment