Translate

Friday, August 3, 2012

I have 2 Facebook accounts

Never knew that you could not have duplicate Facebook accounts. I actually have 3. The first one is for family and a few close friends. And someone who shares my name. The second is for anybody else who friend request me, like old schoolmates or coworkers. If I know them. The third is my mother's. But she has gotten into Facebook in the last month, so she takes care of that account now.

I like Facebook, in that I can see what my family is doing. But some people post too much crap. And those game posts are just plain irritable. Does anybody needs to know what you did in Farmville? Then, I think I must have hit a Like button for Visa, the credit card. I could not get rid of it for 3 months. Then today, I found it listed on my profile as a Like and could unlike them. This, after writing a few posts on their pages about how I thought it was spam. Even reported them as spam.

Facebook needs to get their house in order, or they will become the new MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment