Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Auvio Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review Part 1

This is just a fast review. Mother opened the Auvio yesterday, it being Christmas. The Auvio Bluetooth Portable Speaker uses a Mini USB port, not a Micro USB. It comes with a USB to Micro USB cable, but no charger. That is not so bad for me, as I have too many USB wall chargers. I guess that is one of the ways they save money.

The Auvio Bluetooth Portable Speaker is light, but that is because you get 6 hours of use instead of 10 hours with the JamBox, by virtue of the battery. But light has it's virtues- it is easier to carry around.

The sound was pleasant. Too small to be anywhere near outstanding. But, it was good. Where you place the Auvio can change the tonal quality of the sound output. I will play around with that aspect more.

This unit cost me $40 plus tax. That was a great deal for the sound quality and the volume output of this device. Can't say anything about the reliability of the Auvio, just too new. But as I test it out, I will post about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment