Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lightning Cables in Color


My mother had lost her Lightning cable and charger that came with her Apple iPad Mini. One the problems she had when looking for it she had to go through all the old Apple 30 pin connectors. I alone have 4. But alas, she has never found them. So I ran to the ATT store and got a Lighting cable for $19.99. Still had money collected for her gift and I was planning on buying her a spare.

After getting home from buying the new cable, I was reading CNET.com. There is a Cheapskate blog on it, which I read. Lo and behold, color Lightning cables. Maybe, because of the colors, she could find them easier, if she misplaced them. It also comes in red, her favorite color. I ordered 2, one red and a green.

Read the reviews, as there are complaints they don't charge or sync. They have worked fine for me, syncing from iTunes, I just loaded some videos onto my mother's Mini, and charging from an ac USB charger. But other people complained.

all4cellular.com iphone-5-charge-sync-lightning-connector-to-usb-cable

No comments:

Post a Comment