Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Is + a Good Thing?

So, bought the Spare Phone app from Google's Play Store and I liked it. Thought I should review or rate it. Tried doing that, but I could only do it using Google +. Not going to do that. I have no desire to use Google +. I hate using Facebook. I need to log out all the time, as sites see my Facebook account. I hate that.

I believe Google will be putting more emphasis on logging in using Google +. If that is the case, my foray into Google Android may be at an end. Google Android is Android in which Google apps have a prominent role. As compared to a forked version of Android like Amazon's Kindle Fire line.

I may hate Facebook, but I do use it. Helps me keep up with family. But, it keeps saying I 'Like' this or that. And I keep trying to undo those likes, but it takes weeks. I don't know why. It is just irritating. And now Google wants me to be a part of Google +? No, I won't do it.

I will say, Facebook maybe bad, I find Amazon to be the worst. Kindle Fire. How many have been sold. My estimate? For the whole link of Kindle Fires I would guess 2 million. Prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment