Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Nexus 7 ? No iPad Mini?

I have posted about how dim, or maybe call it washed out, the Nexus 7 screen is. So how could I recommend one for my best friend? Because the Nexus 7 would be for him, not me. He would also be viewing the screen in a vaccuum, with no other reference. It would look good to him, that's all that matters.

If the Kindle Fire HD 7.0 has anything going for it over the Nexus 7, is the screen looks a lot better then the Nexus 7. Again, a review from Casey Johnston, from Ars Technical, of the Kindle Fire HD 7.0. I like her reviews.

Kindle Fire HD 7.0 review

Now why not an iPad Mini? Just because of price. The less he has to spend the better. With the new iPod Touch starting at $299, I don't think the the iPad Mini would sell for $199. Still hoping for maybe $299. The new iPod Touch looks good, with GPS, 5MP camera and LED flash. Want one. Would like an iPhone 5, but don't really want a smartphone. I just want a phone that is a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment