Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Monoprice 9927 Earphones

I've had the Monoprice 9927 earphones for about a month and a half. It sounds great. And they cost me about $7.57 for them. It comes with 3 tips of different sizes. Which makes them an even better deal. It includes shipping, in that I had bought a total of 7 items and shipping was $7. So $1 for the shipping of the earphones.

I had used the pink noise burn in before using, so I can't say if it helps, as I only listened to them after. But I enjoy the sound quality. The cloth cord is nice, as it doesn't tangle as bad as latex ones. As far the cord creating noise from rubbing, it does, but for me it has been tolerable. The ear piece is quite large, so there is a way to wear them. From behind the ear lobe, run the cord over the ear. Come down the front and the place in the ear canal.

But the problem with wearing it like that is it takes too long to put them in and out. I use them at work, for short periods, so it is just too much of hassle. I now use the Monoprice 8319 earphones, which works better. I do like the 9927 better, but it is easier for me to use the 8319.

This blog posting has a picture of how to place the earphones in your ear-

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-headphones-under-30/

No comments:

Post a Comment