Translate

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fate Will Decide

Ambivalent of buying the Nook HD + now. It is light, it's screen produces nice colors, it has a 9 inch screen and it cost $180. Plus sales tax. But do I need it?

Had my PlayBook now for a year and a half. It does what a need it to do, play videos. The browser is slow at times. There are a lack of apps, but not sure if the Nook will have any good apps for a tablet either. I have the HTC One V for Android apps. The Nook would be only for watching videos. 

So I have decided to let fate determine if I will buy one. Forgot, my birthday is soon upon me, so I will have the money to get one if I wanted. So, I will go the Best Buy nearest my work this Saturday and if they have any available for $180, a will buy one. I write this to force me to do this. I just can't make up my mind. Whatever happens, that will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment