Translate

Friday, March 22, 2013

Another Speaker

Was reading a blog, The Cheapskate, at CNET. He listed a wireless Bluetooth speaker for $49.99. It was from TigerDirect. And they come in red. So onto TigerDirect.com and they didn't have any red ones for sale. But for $50 + shipping, this maybe better then the Auvio Bluetooth Speaker I got from Radioshack.

The best thing was that it comes in red. Also black, purple, a sky blue and the requisite black. The second best thing is that it last for 12 hours on a full charge. I think the Auvio is 6 hours. I can't say anything about the sound quality, but the few reviews at Amazon are good. They say 9 reviews, but there were only 7, as one person has 3, all the same review.

Now, I need to decide if I will get one. If they had a red one, I would have bought it already.

On sale now, going fast. 




No comments:

Post a Comment