Translate

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mobile Check Deposit and Me

I was so glad when my Credit Union got mobile check deposit. You know, where you take a picture of a check to deposit into a bank account, without ever going to a branch or ATM. Available as a Android or iOS app. It would save me so much time. Having direct deposit would be better, but I am not offered that at work. So this app would benefit me so much.

If it worked. Not sure why, but on the HTC One V, with a 5MP camera, it just would not work. Can't be sure if the camera is defective, but the 5 times I tried taking a picture, I couldn't read one letter or number on the check. It was a garbled mess.

Not sure what to do, as I want the option to do mobile check deposit. My next check, I will try to do a mobile check deposit using either my mother's iPad Mini or my sister's Iphone 4S. I would need to download the app to their devices and get it verified by the Credit Union for the device to access my account. I hope it works.

If it does work, I may be getting a new iOS device, as I know they would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment