Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Kinda Like It

I have been using my Nook HD + tablet for awhile now. Had problems where the Nook would reset itself, but I wiped the Nook about 12 times. I believe the problem is now fixed. It may have been an update problem, mixed with processing power. While Nook HD + has a 1.5 GHz processor, but it is pushing 1920 × 1280 pixels.

It is one of the lightest tablet for it size. The size to weight ratio makes it comfortable for me to hold. And the screen is great to look at. Videos look amazing. I like the color palette. Not cartoonish, like my neice's Galaxy Note II. Not as good as a iPhone 4s. But that is my taste. My PlayBook looks as almost as good for videos, but the Nook HD + is 9 inches and while 480p video looks good on the PlayBook, on the Nook not so much. 720p is needed.

But there are somethings I have not figured out how to do on the Nook. So, the PlayBook is still needed. Also, a 7 inch tablet is more portable. It is the one I travel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment